General Data Protection Regulation on Editing – Revision Date: 12/09/2022
Within the framework of its activities, ΝΕΟΦΥΤΟΣ ΔΗΜΗΤΡΙΑΔΗΣ Ι.Ε.Π.Ε. assures all interested parties and all those who cooperate with the company that it is in full compliance with the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679. We have fully implemented our privacy assurance system in conjunction with a full ISO27001 information assurance system, but also through a business continuity and non-interruption system ISO22301.
Any personal data we collect from any natural person is processed in accordance with the Regulation but also with full respect for the rights of individuals. We always collect Personal Data, which is absolutely necessary and in accordance with the legal basis for which these Data have been collected. The personal data we collect is:
- According to the purpose for which they were originally collected
- Only the necessary
- Articles and up-to-date
The protection of your personal data is within our core priorities and that is why we always seek to:
- Only be retained for as long as they are absolutely necessary
- Protected by appropriate and organizational security measures
- Regularly reviewed to take account of new technological developments
- Where possible to use encryption instead of using actual data
The above will be implemented through an organized system designed to record and track Personal Data from the beginning of the collection to the final recipient. The system is controlled very often through documented internal audits, providing feedback to ΝΕΟΦΥΤΟΣ ΔΗΜΗΤΡΙΑΔΗΣ Ι.Ε.Π.Ε. management and space for improvement.
The Right of Information, the Right of Access, the Right of Correction, the Right of Removal, the Right of Limitation, the Right to Data Transferability, the Right of Oppression, and the Right to Oppose an Automated Decision including Profiling.
To exercise your rights at NEOPHYTOS DIMITRIADIS I.E.P.E., you can submit your request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to complain about our personal data management to the data protection regulator at http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy/.
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Google analytics (the use of this data collection is made in order to analyse statistical data)
- Google remarketing (in order to help our visitors, track this website)
- other information relevant to customer orders, surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better services and products, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Receive orders and ship goods.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to preventing any possible violation of human rights and their protection. The basic principles governing our company’s policy are characterized by the confidentiality and confidentiality of the company, the preservation of the integrity of the Data we receive, as well as their timely and easy availability to the natural persons who concern them.