Mini lift with minimal downtime. The minilift is a signature procedure designed to provide maximum effect with minimal downtime. During your private consultation, we will discuss how to customize the lift for your face to achieve your desired outcome. What makes minilift stand out is the minimal downtime because it can be performed under local anesthesia. Our focus is safety, results, budget and delivering a fast-healing signature lift with natural results.
BEFORE & AFTER
WHAT TO LOVE ABOUT THE MINILIFT
- No need to go to the hospital for surgery
- Minilifts under local anesthesia require less downtime and quicker recovery than minilifts performed under general anesthesia
- Dr. Neo’s patients are usually considered presentable and ‘restaurant ready’ 7-10 days after the procedure.
- Dr. Neo is able to restore ‘younger’ version of yourself, with natural looking results
- Having a Minilift done at a younger age may help preserve the structure before it begins to sag.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT THE MINILIFT
- You have the option of having your minilift done under local anesthesia or under general anesthesia.
- Known as a limited incision lift, this technique is ideal for younger patients with early signs of aging and sagging.
- A minilift addresses and corrects the midface, jaw area and neck area
- A minilift is ideal for someone in their late 40’s and 50’s to help prevent excessive skin laxity associated with aging.
Patients will see results of a minilift right away, and full results will be stabilized after the swelling that takes place in the days following the procedure has dissipated. Discomfort can be managed with over-the-counter pain medication, although some patients request prescription pain medicine in the early days after surgery. A dressing is used for a few days after the procedure, to minimize swelling and speed the healing process.