Several techniques exist for treating skin that is wrinkled, scarred or damaged. The amount of improvement varies and depends upon the initial condition of the patients’ skin and the procedure.
A new approach to aesthetic medicine: appreciating facial expressions and preserving our personalities.
Beauty should not be sought to the detriment of facial expressions. Todays’ approach to matters in aesthetic medicine has involved, moving away from a fixed concept of beauty to one that is more dynamic, and encourages specialists to go beyond the straightforward idea of correction and successfully restore a ‘ relaxed’ expression instead, using products that don’t impact the faces’ natural movement.
Perfect Results – Main Points:
- An appraisal of facial features, including the temporal brow, mouth and jaw area, the region around the eyes, cheekbones and facial contours, allows us to choose a treatment based on what each area requires: a product with rheological properties, and a similar injection technique.
- A clinical consultation following a new understanding of facial aging by adopting a more effective approach in the use of volumetry: sagging skin, face with wrinkles, expressionless face.
- An aesthetic assessment of the facial emotions expressed and review of how these are managed is the key to restoring a patients’ positive expressions and allowing their personality to come through.
- Neurotoxin Injections – Injections can reduce the signs of aging by reducing the muscle activity and wrinkles of the eyebrow and the forehead. Are especially effective in reducing the frown lines.
- Chemical Peel – Involves the application of a solution that cause wrinkled of damaged top layers of skin to peel, revealing new, healthier skin after healing. There are several types of chemical peels: a light peel to remove superficial wrinkles, a medium depth peel and a deep peel for more severe conditions.
- Laser – Through the use of a special laser (like the Fractional Laser CO2) the outer layers of the damaged or wrinkled skin are removed. The new skin appears healthier and smoother, giving a rejuvenated, more youthful appearance.
- Injectables and Fillers – (Hyaluronic acid fillers / Collagen)- There are synthetic or naturally occurring materials that are placed with small needles to plump wrinkles, furrows or grooves in the skin (like Fat Grafting). The results are instantaneous although the duration varies with the material and procedure chosen.
- Looking for a beautiful face – Essential care for a radiant appearance
Combining hyaluronic acid fillers with the effect of peels which rebuilt the skins’ surface, as well as the properties of mesotherapy, ensures a firm skin that exudes radiance and vitality. In addition the daily use of cosmeceuticals tailored to a patients’ individual needs will offer better and longer lasting results.