Suture Lift / Thread Lift
In a thread lift, threads are inserted underneath the skin to instantly and effectively lift sagging skin. The threads are mainly used on the face and the neck, but can also be used to lift skin on the body. The thread lifting procedure does not involve surgery. It is a minimally invasive and very safe and effective in-office procedure with little downtime—especially when performed by an experienced technician.
WHAT TO LOVE ABOUT THREADLIFT
- Minimally invasive procedure to lift sagging skin.
- In-office treatment. Completed in 45 minutes.
- Results last up to a year.
- Stimulates the activation of collagen production.
- Minimal downtime. Most patients return to work after 1 day.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT THREADLIFT
- A minimally invasive and highly effective procedure that uses a safe and effective thread to redistribute sagging volume from unwanted areas to an ideal area for a youthful look.
- The procedure is simple and done through local anesthesia.
- Safe and effective.
- Threads can be used in combination with fillers for a higher optimized lifting and augemntation results.
- Patients will experience minimal pain and rapid recovery.